bulk treats available by the half-pound
soft & chewy 3/4" heart-shaped treat
- digestive health
- healthy coat
- upset stomach
- natural deworming
pumpkin ginger hearts with probiotics are made with coconut, flaxseed, inulin oat flour, and pumpkin.
probiotics aid in maintaining healthy digestive systems in dogs and coconut helps maintain a healthy coat.
- pumpkin is high in fiber, is a natural dewormer, can help prevent constipation, and can help improve skin and coat health.
- ginger is known for helping with an upset stomach and nausea.
- inulin is a source of prebiotics that can promote digestive health.
- coconut is beneficial in increasing energy levels, improving skin and coat, improving digestion, and reducing allergic reactions.
- flax is high in omega-3 fatty acids which help promotie skin and coat health.
coconut, glycerin, flaxseed meal, inulin (source of prebiotic) oat flour, palm fruit oil, pea flour, pumpkin, sorbic acid (natural preservative), sunflower lecithin
protein (min) 11.6%
crude fat (min) 28%
fiber (max) 8.5%
moisture (max) 6%
total microbial count
max 2 billion cfu's (lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus rhamnosus, lactobacillus reuteri, lactobacillus fermentum, lactobacillus salivarius)
ginger root 120 mgs
recommended serving size
up to 25 lbs. - 2 chews daily
26 to 75 lbs. - 3 chews daily
over 75 lbs. - 4 chews daily
Free Shipping With $59+ Order
$39 - $59 Order - $2.99 Shipping
$19 - $39 Order - $3.99 Shipping
Under $19 Order - $5.99 Shipping
OUTSIDE OF TEXAS (Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana & New Mexico only):
Free Shipping With $79+ Order
$59 - $79 Order - $1.99 Shipping
$39 - $59 Order - $3..99 Shipping
$19 - $39 Order - $4.99 hipping
Under $19 Order - $6.99 Shipping
We currently ship to Texas and neighboring states only. (Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana & New Mexico)
Orders ship within 1-2 business days.